The Opportunities Industrialization Center (OIC Training Academy) is a private, nonprofit, community-based, career training facility that provides educational opportunities, specialized training, and job placement assistance for the residents of North Central West Virginia. OIC Training Academy exists to “help people help themselves” by providing them with quality opportunities to develop the professional skills and attributes necessary to advance personally and professionally. Since 1975, OIC Training Academy has been intensely focused on providing opportunities in career education to the citizens of West Virginia
- Short Term Hands-On Career Training Programs
- Convenient Day and Evening Class Schedules
- Personalized Instruction with Small Class Sizes
- A Member of the National Association of Health Professionals
- Accredited by the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement and Licensed by the West Virginia Department of Education
- Participates with most Local, State and Federal Financial Aid Programs as well as Veteran’s approved programs.
- Provides Externship and Job Placement Assistance for All Graduates
Call to arrange a personal tour, meet instructors, and sit in on a class.